Saturday, October 20, 2012

Questions

I love questions.  Its one of the best parts of my job.  I get to sit down with people and ask them questions that normally wouldn't be asked in polite society.  Hard questions, questions that make people stop and think, questions that shock people and make them laugh at their own answers, deep personal questions.  The amazing part is somehow because I have a camera pointed at them people try to give me honest answers, as if the camera is some sort of lie detector. 

    
In my own life questions have played a big part as well. I'll get a question in my head and I'll chew on it like a cow on cud, swallow it, digest part of it, and then start chewing it all over again. Grinding my teeth until, I get every bit of nourishment out of it.  


My favorite type of questions are the ones that are answered by more questions?As part of the training this week, I was given a feast of these types of questions?

What is your origin?
What are the Benchmark events in your life?
How did you get here?
What did you think you were getting into by coming here?
What have you done in your Past?
What are your dreams for this year?
What are your dreams for your life?
What is the most important thing for you this year
Does your being here really matter?
What is your greatest fear for this year?
What is your greatest desire for this year?
How is being here going to contribute to the above?

    Have you ever answered these questions? How would you answer them now? See its already happening, more questions coming from questions. Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment